[Tutor] SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing

Nym City nymcity at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 18 04:23:07 CEST 2015

Hello,
I would like to know what is the reason and proper solution for the following error: SyntaxError: unexpected EOF while parsing.
I am get this error usually when I am troubleshooting and comment out portion of the code and add Print() statements to see where the issues are in my code. However, I am not able to do that with the above error - which points me after the last line of the code where nothing exists.
Please advise. Thank you in advance.