[Tutor] Fwd: Re: Lost message re serial comms

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Feb 1 15:56:37 CET 2015

On 01/02/2015 14:28, Alan Gauld wrote:
> This was the problematic serial question.

I'm no expert but I think you need the struct module from the standard
library https://docs.python.org/2/library/struct.html#module-struct

This list is geared towards beginners to Python and/or programming.  If
you try the struct module and run into problems please ask further
questions on the main Python mailing list available at
https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list, as
gmane.comp.python.general or news:comp.lang.python

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence