[Tutor] Asking for help with installation of pyttsx (text to speech)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Wed Feb 11 10:24:27 CET 2015

On 11/02/15 03:37, Andrew K. wrote:

> I started the project CrocToy, a complex robotic toy in a form of a crocodile.
 > I would like to use Python as programming platform.
 > Having limited programming skills, I have troubles with software
development.

This much we can help with since the list is here for those learning
Python and programming in general.

> Particularly, right now I try to learn how to use pyttsx (text to speech).

But we do limit ourselves to the standard library modules so for
anything else you will be gambling on somebody here already having
used it. Usually you are better sending module specific queries to the
module support forum (or the author.)

> I would be very grateful for any help with installation and programming.

Do you have any specific queries? The more specific the query the more
specific the answer will be.

Please include details of your OS and Python version.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site