[Tutor] Wave module

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Thu Feb 12 23:28:03 CET 2015

On 12/02/15 11:34, Réginald Arseneau wrote:
>      I,
> I'm trying this code for Voice Text To Speech and Wav File Make and Save,
> but I'm recontering this problem when I import the Editor to Python OnLine.

This list is for folks learning the python language and its standard
library.
WE may not be able to offer much help on third party packages.
You are usually better asking on the libraries support forum
or contacting the author.

But to stand any chance...

>  >>> import Editor2

Tell us where this package comes from, what OS you are using and what
Python version. Then there is a possibility that somebody on the list
will be able to help.

> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
> File "Editor2.py", line 5, in <module>
> import Sapi5
> File "Sapi5.py", line 3, in <module>
> from comtypes.client import CreateObject
> ImportError: No module named comtypes.client

It looks like your Editir module has some dependencies and you will need
to install them too. The mention of comtypes suggests its a Windows program?
Maybe using the PyWin32 package? Have you installed it?

HTH
--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site