[Tutor] Remove a blank row of a Table

shouqiang1989 at sina.com shouqiang1989 at sina.com
Thu Feb 26 06:53:37 CET 2015

Hello, everybody:     I came accross a question a few days
ago. I wrote a Python script to copy something to a table in a word
file. For some reaons, there are some blank rows. And I want to remove
the blank rows. I tried many ways, but all didn't work. Below is the
code.    desfile='C:\\Daten\\TestCASE5\\Model_hill.doc'
    fd = w.Documents.Open(desfile)    lNam = textwrap.wrap(reportItem.PName)
    maxLines = len(lNam)    for idx in xrange (1,maxLines) :
        if fd.Tables[6].Rows[idx].Cells[1] == None :
              fd.Tables[6].Rows[idx].Remove()
         else :
               pass
Thanks in advance