[Tutor] Improving My Simple Game Code for Speed, Memory and Learning

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 3 03:38:23 CET 2015

On 03/01/15 02:00, WolfRage wrote:

> Dave sorry for not posting a new thread correctly, I did not realize the
> list was so smart.

Take a look at the mail headers (More actions->View source in TBird)
Specifically the References header. It links each message to all those
above it in the thread. If you change the subject that doesn't change
the references header which maintains the thread structure.

This is not a tutor list thing but is supported by most mailing list
servers.

> What is "breaing"?

I think he meant breaking

> Does this post now stand-alone?