[Tutor] R: Re: Class learning

jarod_v6 at libero.it jarod_v6 at libero.it
Fri Jan 23 09:37:12 CET 2015

Thanks for the help and patience!
It is a function on the class so I suppose for read that function  list I need self.steps Where I'm wrong?
@property        def steps(self):                return [                                                self.trimmomatic,                        self.merge_trimmomatic_stats,                        self.star,                        self.picard_sort_sam,                        self.rnaseqc,                        self.wiggle,                        self.cufflinks,                        self.gq_seq_utils_exploratory_analysis_rnaseq                                        ]