[Tutor] Inquiry regarding GSoC 2015

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Mon Jan 26 19:35:15 CET 2015

We (the Tutor list) are not a mentor for GSoC.  You'll want to talk to
the right organization for this, because I don't think any of us here
have any direct experience with that program.

GSoC has a Frequently Asked Questions that you should read:

    http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/help_page#whatis

There are mailing lists specific to GSoC.  See:
https://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/document/show/gsoc_program/google/gsoc2015/about_page
for details.