[Tutor] about real-time audio synthesis and algorithmic composition

Zhongye paul at whoosh.cn
Sun Jul 5 06:04:42 CEST 2015

Thank for your helpful replay, I had a rough learning route.
I think I need learn some basics via the book firstly, and try to write some code for sound using the standard library.

I have check the link you send to me, I'm interested in the PyGame package, and I found that the Audio Programming Frameworks seem not very active?
Now, I think I already start to learn Python in right route. :-)