[Tutor] Pytest help

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 11:59:56 CEST 2015

On Tue, 7 Jul 2015 at 09:51 Sahil Chauhan <sahil4u2u at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to use py.test for writing some selenium webdriver tests. I
> wrote my first test and
> pytest is deselecting that test even though I didn't mark any test.
>
> How can I resolve this issue?  Is there some default setting used by
> py.test,

I don't know as that's never happened to me and you haven't shown any code
for me to check. Try breaking your problem down to a small example
module+test that still exhibits the same behaviour. You may find that you
solve the problem in the process. If not then post the small example code
here so that someone else can see what the problem is.

--
Oscar