[Tutor] Not very nice Marilyn Davis person

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Sun Jul 12 03:55:47 CEST 2015

On Sat, Jul 11, 2015 at 6:35 PM, c.fryer via Tutor <tutor at python.org> wrote:

> why is this listed under my name? C.ya!

Hi C Fryer,

A good rule of thumb, when working with communities of people with
incomplete knowledge, is to give folks the benefit of the doubt.
Email is an information-poor medium for communication between
emotional humans, but it's fast and convenient.

As to what you're talking about above, I have no idea what you're
referring to here.  I look at the archives:

https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2015-July/date.html

and I see no recent events that might be applicable to your complaint.
I'll assume for the moment that there's been a simple mistake or
mixup.  If you can explain further what is bothering you, that will
help.