[Tutor] about the gui development

john johnf at jfcomputer.com
Sat Jun 13 20:40:45 CEST 2015

Interesting question - what will be the end platform.

If you really want a python solution:
Tablets. phones, desktops - Kivy (very promising)
Tablets. phones, desktops - PyQt
Desktops - wxPython, tk, Dabo (python 2.7 at the moment)

All the other GUI frameworks either have a very small following or are
dying (my opinion of course).

If you are not concerned with what language is used:
Consider all the web frameworks.
Several of the web frameworks work on the desktops, and are browser
friendly.  Atom/electron (not sure about the name)
but in general web frameworks (no matter which one) is all about browsers.

Johnf