[Tutor] create class Pet

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Tue Jun 16 20:10:21 CEST 2015

On 16/06/15 17:45, Stephanie Quiles wrote:

>    File "/Users/stephaniequiles/PycharmProjects/untitled3/pets.py", line 2, in <module>
>      def main(get_name=name):
> NameError: name 'name' is not defined

There is an inconsistency here.
The code you have shown does not match the error.
The error says the def main statememt looks like

def main(get_name=name):

and is on line 2 of pets.py.

But your def main is near the end of the file and has no
get_name parameter.

Either you are running the wrong file or you have changed it.
Until the error matches the code there is little else we
can do.