[Tutor] FW: query

Whom Isac wombingsac at gmail.com
Thu Jun 25 06:08:09 CEST 2015

Sorry, the interpreter uses colour which is why some code is missing. Here
is the text version of my code:

def odd_or_even():
    X=input("Enter the number which you want to check for odd and even: ")
    try:
        number=int(X)
        print("The number %s is ODD."%(number)if number%2!=0 else "The
number %s is EVEN."%(number))
    except ValueError:
        print("Invalid input")