[Tutor] BinaryTrees

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Mar 1 01:27:25 CET 2015

Fatimah Taghdi <ftaghdia at gmail.com> writes:

> So i am doing this assignment and we have make a function that changes
> a binary tree represenation list of lists to nodes and I was wondering
> if somone can help on where to start

Your course material (if it's any good) will have given you good places
to start. You will already have gained knowledge of the fundamental
pieces to use, and the ability to put them together.

Start by experimenting! Use the parts you've already learned about, read
the assignment and relate the concepts there to the concepts you've
already learned.

Then show us the code you've come up with.

Honestly, it's much more valuable to fit this into the course you're
doing, than to have someone tell you “where to start”. Start with the
preceding lessons :-)

--
 \      “I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back |
  `\                                          in time.” —Steven Wright |