[Tutor] Fixed Vector Array

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Wed Mar 4 22:08:06 CET 2015

On Wed, Mar 4, 2015 at 9:51 AM, Danny Yoo <dyoo at hashcollision.org> wrote:
> Can someone point out how to write and run tests to Ni'Yana?  I'm busy at
> the moment.  Thanks!

I'm still too busy to answer your question directly, but I can point
to you a recent post on unit testing a class:

    https://mail.python.org/pipermail/tutor/2015-March/104387.html

Read that mailing list thread.  You should be testing your code.  It
appears that you haven't written tests from your earlier response, and
that's a bit concerning!  Your class should be teaching your basic
skills, and testing is one of those basic skills.  Otherwise, you
won't have any independent confirmation that the code is actually
doing something useful.