[Tutor] Calculating and displaying students record in Python v12 (Odoo)

Elroi Henry roizland at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 11 04:25:52 CET 2015

 Hello everyone, am a newbie in python programming language. I am working on a student management system for a primary school using Odoo (Python v12). please am having problems with the report as certain fields are not being calculated. Here is the link to the image of what I'm trying to achieve as well as the source code (http://jmp.sh/Shn8gHe ) I need the result to calculate and display the child's Position in that particular subject and particular school year in the field "Pos"; the highest average in the class for that particular subject and particular school year in the field "Highest in class"; The average of the whole class for a particular subject for that particular year in the field "Class Average";. Like always, am forever indebted to my teachers, thank you all.There is a perfect distinction between Standard of living and Satandard of Life, Material things may boost-up your standard of living, but it may never make-up for a good standard of life.