[Tutor] COM(ActiveX) class - how to list methods?

Solomon Vimal solomon.vimal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 17:33:34 CET 2015

Hi,

I am a newbie in python. I am more used to MATLAB.

In MATLAB there is a function methodsview(h) that will pop up a window
listing out all the methods of a handle (h) referring to a Windows COM
object - in my case, a software controller.

Is there is a similar function in Python?  Maybe there is a generic
function that lists methods applicable to a class.

I tried dir, __dict__, and inspect.getmembers() - no luck yet!

I would really appreciate any pointer.
Thanks a lot,
Solomon Vimal
(+1)9198690115