[Tutor] Starting the IDLE

Troll Worfolk t.roll at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 26 20:55:10 CET 2015

 I downloaded Python 3.4.3 today (twice) and I can't get the IDLE to start.  The Python in the command window works great but I can't figure how to start the IDLE.  When I installed python there are two icons,  'PYTHON'  and "PYTHONW" . The first will opens Python in a command window and all is working.  The second does nothing.  I've downloaded python twice today and still no IDLE.  What am I doing wrong??  I'm working on Windows 7 pro (32 bit). Also this is true on a second Windows 7 pro (64bit)  computer I have.
 Troll Worfolk
ph: 928.634.8016
e-mail: T.Roll at sbcglobal.net