[Tutor] Help with writing a bean bag toss game in python

Laura Creighton lac at openend.se
Wed May 20 11:18:48 CEST 2015

In a message of Tue, 19 May 2015 19:53:00 -0700, Grace Anne St Clair-Bates writ
es:
>Hello! I am trying to code a bean-bag toss game in python where the program
>generates three random dots inside a turtle graphic. Each different hole
>means a different score, but I don't know how to write the function to
>calculate the total score with all three random points and display the
>score on the score board. It is hard to explain, but if anyone has an idea
>please let me know! thanks

Hello, and welcome.
I am a bit confused here.  Are you trying to make an electronic version
of the game pictured here:
http://media.kohls.com.edgesuite.net/is/image/kohls/1070643?wid=500&hei=500&op_sharpen=1

So by 'turtle graphic' you mean a real picture of a turtle,

or are you using the python turtle module to make something else
called turtle graphics -- graphics made as if you were a turtle
crawling around the screen?   https://docs.python.org/2/library/turtle.html

In either case, can you show us some code?

Thanks very much,
Laura Creighton