[Tutor] computation library

Yongnuan Liu yongnuan at gmail.com
Fri May 29 00:26:26 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I am new to Python. I just downloaded Python 2.7.10.  I am very frustrated
on starting programming. Here are some questions which I hope you can help
me with?

1. Could someone recommend me a more user friendly python debugging tool?

2. Where to download the computing/plotting library, like scipy etc? For
example, when I input a=sin(30), the error says sin is not defined?? it is
just simple calculation and I cannot do it correctly.

3. How to set up variable enviroment before using these libraries?

Thank you so much for your help.  I appreciate it.

Regards,

Yong