[Tutor] Regarding to kivy installation

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 7 04:20:40 EST 2015

On 07/11/15 03:39, shubham sharma wrote:
> Respected sir/madam,
> hello to all members of python.org . I had successfully downloaded kivy on
> window7 64-bit version.but when i try to install it then it show me error
> like:
>   Traceback (most recent call last):
>     File "C:/Python27/kivyhello.py", line 4, in <module>
>       from kivy.app import App
>     File "C:/Python27\kivy\app.py", line 316, in <module>
>       from kivy.base import runTouchApp, stopTouchApp
>     File "C:/Python27\kivy\base.py", line 30, in <module>
>       from kivy.event import EventDispatcher
>     File "C:/Python27\kivy\event.py", line 8, in <module>
>       import kivy._event
>   ImportError: DLL load failed: %1 is not a valid Win32 application.and the
> application close .
> i kindly request to all please suggest me some ways to solve it .

Can you tell us exactly what you did to install it after you
downloaded it?

Also, I think there is a kivy support forum who may be able
give more detailed help than we can on the tutor list.

Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site
http://www.alan-g.me.uk/
http://www.amazon.com/author/alan_gauld