[Tutor] how to debug python script which is a parameter of first

John Spitz mimikveh2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 19:48:25 EST 2015

Hi,

Python 3.4

CentOS 6.5

Using IDE eclipse with pydev, how do I debug a python script which is
the parameter of the first script?

For example I'm writing selenium web driver tests in the cloud with
BrowserStack and they have a parallel testing script which is the
first python script following my script and a json file like this:

python3.4  run_parallel_tests.py clickurl.py browsers.json

So in Eclipse, on the run_parallel_tests.py, I have the "Debug
Configurations" > Arguments tab with:
clickurl.py browsers.json

but when adding a breakpoint to the clickurl.py it doesn't work???

Please help,

thanks,

John