[Tutor] Help with returning a list object from a C extension.

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 28 07:22:12 EST 2015

On 28/11/15 06:04, James Oren wrote:

> I'm trying to learn how to use C to extend my code, and have already worked
> out how to use ctypes. I'm now trying to learn the full C extension module
> approach with Python.h and have worked through the Python doc and a couple
> other examples.

OK, This is probably a bit more advanced than the tutor list scope. If
you are doing that level of coding you should probably promote yourself
to the main Python list.

That having been said I'm sure we have folks here who can answer the
question, it's just that there are a lot more of them on the main list.

Also I think there is a specific list for writing C extensions, they may
be an even better choice.

It's the capi-sig (as in C API SIG)