[Tutor] Mutable data type in python

Anshu Kumar anshu.kumar726 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 18:52:28 CEST 2015

Hi Everyone,

I have been facing this problem from a while in python could I please be
helped?

When we invoke the same function inside a function (recursive function), i
want to keep track of some data across all function invocation so i should
have shareable type but built in data types string, int are not helping as
they are immutable they are changed while next invocation.

I could use lists which are mutable but sometimes i find it not suitable
for example when i need only single number or string.

Thanks and Regards,
Anshu