[Tutor] Fwd: Re: IDLE: Integrated Development and Learning Environment?

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 5 20:38:15 CEST 2015

I thought this might be of interest to the tutor community.

IDLE gets a new definition (with Guido's approval)...
Also he explains why its IDLE and not Idle.

The definition has now changed from:

Integrated DeveLopment Environment
Integrated Development and Learning Environment

Partly to reflect several funky new features being added
to help Learners.

The top posting(shock!) is by Guido so not my fault! ;-)

Alan G