[Tutor] Python 3.5 Question

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Oct 9 11:23:05 CEST 2015

Sasuke Uchiha <sasuke510ca at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, I would like to know how to create a code similar to the result
> below.

Is this an assignment for you? We aren't a service to do homework.

Can you show some code you have written to try solving the problem? We
can discuss what you have already tried.

You may also be interested in the Python Tutor forum
<URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor> which is specially
focussed on collaboratively teaching Python beginners.

--
 \      “When I was born I was so surprised I couldn't talk for a year |
  `\                                        and a half.” —Gracie Allen |