[Tutor] Python 3.5 Question

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Oct 10 01:22:40 CEST 2015

On 09/10/2015 16:47, Ben Finney wrote:
> Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:
>
>> You may also be interested in the Python Tutor forum
>> <URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/tutor> which is specially
>> focussed on collaboratively teaching Python beginners.
>
> Whoops, my apology! I failed to notice we are already in that forum :-)

I simply had to roar with laughter at the signature you used for the
above as it just seemed so apt, nothing personal :)

<quote>
  \     “He may look like an idiot and talk like an idiot but don't let |
   `\              that fool you. He really is an idiot.” —Groucho Marx |
Ben Finney
</quote>

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence