[Tutor] I don't understand why this program is said to be "not defined" when I test it.

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 08:26:23 EDT 2015

Also:
Briefly describe problem 22
Show us what you did to test the program
It would be better to test for integer before doing a numeric comparison
There is no need ever to compare a boolean expression to true or false. All
you need is either if condition or if not condition.
A good short cut for a range test is
if 0<= x <= 6:
It is not necessary to surround a condition with parentheses.
Your code will be simpler if you initially set Bueller to true, then change
it to false as needed. Please excuse my spelling as I am dictating this.
Who would have thought so many comments could come from such a simple piece
of code.