[Tutor] Working collaboratively

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Oct 19 18:33:51 EDT 2015

On 19/10/2015 23:04, Alex Kleider wrote:
> On 2015-10-19 13:08, Emile van Sebille wrote:
>
>> This looks like the list of identified issues:
>>   https://bitbucket.org/pypa/pypi/issues
>>
>> Browse through and see if anything looks interesting/doable.
>

> On 2015-10-19 13:34, Mark Lawrence wrote:

> Thank you Emile and Mark for your suggestions.
> I fear that both are better suited to someone much more advanced than I!

To be frank what difference does it make?  Whether a project on pypi or
core Python you're still going to be learning.  Further the core
mentorship list is specifically there to assist.  If you try and fail so
what?  If you don't try you'll never know.

You might also like to know that by nature I'm so shy that it took me
months if not years to pluck up the courage to join in with any online
community.  In a lot of ways I made a complete fool of myself.  I
learned.  So can you :)

what you can do for our language.

Mark Lawrence