[Tutor] noob python question

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Sun Oct 25 22:43:52 EDT 2015

bob5487 <evolution5487 at gmail.com> writes:

> Reading *Learn Python the Hard Way* Zed Shaw
>
> All good so far but got to Ex 42 dealing with classes...

Can you give a URL to the exact code so that we can know we're seeing
the same thing that you are?

> I get a TypeError: getattr(): attribute name must be a string when I
> run the program...

Please show the full text of the traceback, and preferably the code you
ran which led to that error.

--
 \          “The WWW is exciting because Microsoft doesn't own it, and |
  `\              therefore, there's a tremendous amount of innovation |