[Tutor] Python excel filter

Lucas Mascia lucasmascia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:21:37 EDT 2015

Hello,

I would like some guidance in a way to filter data from an excel sheet
(.xlsx)

I will be exporting an extensive table from a website with 400x20 infos. In
this sheet, I need to apply 3 or 4 filters and collect the amount of info
it shows then. Eg.:

1 - Export .xlsx from website
2 - Run python to filter
2.1 - Filter by client A
2.2 - Filter by task A
2.3 - Filter by Person A
3 - Repeat filter for different clients, tasks and persons
4 - Collect the amount each person does inside each client.

Please Help guide my through a starting poing

Thank you,

Lucas R. Mascia

    | VIEW MY | <http://br.linkedin.com/pub/lucas-mascia/61/93/8b>

"It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most
intelligent that survives. It is the one that is most adaptable to change."
 - Darwin.