[Tutor] Python 3.5 32-bit installer not creating standard registry key

Pete pete at leptonyx.com
Mon Sep 14 19:19:47 CEST 2015

Thanks Laura.

In the end I posted the bug to Python for Windows Extensions
(http://sourceforge.net/p/pywin32/bugs/702/) because I suspect that the
fault may well lie with the PWE installer.

If I don't get any resolution there then I'll post to the Python bugs
link you kindly list. However, if you recommend that I post in both
places now then I'll do that.

Pete