[Tutor] regarding some basic element

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 3 18:32:50 EDT 2016

On 03/04/16 18:31, Abhijeet via Tutor wrote:
> want the zero trailed form this :check the code please:
> num=int(raw_input())
> fact=0for x in xrange(1, num+1): fact= fact*x str(fact)l= len(fact)for x in reversed(xrange(l)): if x==0: c+=1print c
> having issue in this code ..?

Unfortunately you haven't posted in plain text so the formatting
is all messed up.

Can you repost in plain text please?

Also can you explain what you mean by "the zero trailed form"?
Can you show us what kind of output you expect? Its probably
just a string formatting issue but until we see what you
mean we can't be specific.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site