[Tutor] (no subject)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Sat Apr 16 18:56:31 EDT 2016

On 13/04/16 20:15, Eben Stockman wrote:

> Hi this is the code I have so far for the task

Hi Eben. The code has disappeared, probably because you sent it as an
attachment. This list is plain text and attachments often get stripped
as potential security risks etc. Please repost with the code in the
message body. Use plain text to avoid formatting errors.

> could you please help because it is really important as it counts
> towards my Gcse

For non UK readers GCSE is a high school level educational certificate.

> ... at the minute the files don't seem to print all the words
> nor the positions col you please help.

Without any sight of code we can't really do anything. When you
repost be sure to include an example of the output you get
(including any error messages)and what you expected.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site