[Tutor] (no subject)

Danny Yoo dyoo at hashcollision.org
Mon Apr 18 16:38:41 EDT 2016

On Mon, Apr 18, 2016 at 9:52 AM, Halema <sweetheart_h02 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I have a project and need someone to help below you will see details about it , please if you able to help email me as soon as possible and how much will cost !

You might not realize this, but what you're asking is a violation of
most college and university academic honor codes.  I suggest you
change your perspective, from:

    "I need this homework solution, and will pay money for it,"

to:

   "I'm having difficulty with this problem.  Here's what parts I'm
doing ok with, and here are the parts I'm having difficulty with.
I've tried the following so far, but am getting stuck because..."

As teachers and students here, we know that copying a homework
solution is academically dishonest because it harms the student's
future prospects.  A similar principle apply here, even though we're
not a formal school or institution.  We can not give homework
solutions.  But we'll be very happy to help point out resources and
act as responsible tutors.