[Tutor] Python Assignment

Justin Korn jkornonthecob at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 11:18:03 EDT 2016

To whom it may concern,
I need someone to help me to develop programs for the following assignments. I have been working on these assignments for a week and a half, and I can't make any progress. I also been dealing with a sick relative, so please help me out immediately. I use the version 3.4.1. Here are the following assignments and what I have so far:

Our final exam is a real world problem about efficiency in a warehouse.

XYZ Corporation sells products online.  The company has a large warehouse in which it stores its inventory of products.  Orders are picked, packed and shipped from the warehouse.

XYZ Corporation has contracted with you to write a program that will minimize the number of steps that the staff in the warehouse (called ODA's) take in picking the products ordered by customers.

The information you will need to complete this assignment are in the following files:

[orderNumber, partNumber, quantyNumber, aisleNumber, shelfNumber, binNumber]

infile = open("warehouse_data.txt", "r")
for x in infile
    for j in range(3, 6):
        if (j == 1):
            temp=a[0:3]