[Tutor] Django SQLite data as Pie chart

Trevor H tripytrev at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 3 07:25:46 EDT 2016

Hi all,

I am trying to create a website that could dynamically get data from an SQLite3 database and create it into a website. I know how to install Django, tell it to use an existing database (in setting.py) but I'm not sure about how I would go plotting the data into a pie chart from here on? The values under the tables get populated with a PHP script that gets the information needed to analyse.

Example of the tables is as follows:
Name: Oses
Sqlite3: create table oses (id integer primary key, name text)

Hope someone would be able to shine some light on this for me.

Thanks

TJ

Sent from my iPhone