[Tutor] Where is win32print in Windows 10 Pro

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Thu Aug 11 11:34:50 EDT 2016

On Thu, Aug 11, 2016 at 10:28:44AM -0400, Ken G. wrote:

> import win32print
>
> ImportError: No module named win32print
>
> ````````````````````````````````
>
> I have searched high and low within my Windows computer and have been
> unable to find 'win32print'. Any idea of where it is located or where I
> can obtain same. Thanks.

Have you searched the Internet?

https://duckduckgo.com/html/?q=win32print+python

I'm not really familiar with this specific library, but I think it may
be part of PyWin32:

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pywin32

which means if you have pip installed, this *may* work:

# run this from your operating system shell (command.com, cmd.exe, Powershell?)
pip install pywin32

I'm not an expert on Windows, but I hope this helps.

--
Steve