[Tutor] __init__

monikajg at netzero.net monikajg at netzero.net
Mon Aug 29 18:52:31 EDT 2016

I cannot really try it. If I have a class without __init__ and the class does not inherit from a class that has init there is really no place for me to put print statement. IN Java if you do not have a constructor specified java calls a default constructor behind the scenes setting up memory. Does python call default __init__ if one is not defined? In two python classes that I took both teachers gave a different answers.