[Tutor] Fwd: Question about selenium with python

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Dec 22 04:41:21 EST 2016

On 21/12/16 01:29, Fazal Khan wrote:

> Im a new programmer and this is my first time posting here. I have a
> question about using selenium with python.

I notice you haven't had an answer yet.
That may be because Selenium is not part of the
standard Python library and this list is for questions
about the core language and its standard library.

You may be better off asking on a selenium specific
list or forum. This page lists several options:

http://www.seleniumhq.org/support/

Meanwhile, this page may help with your specific
question:

http://selenium-python.readthedocs.io/navigating.html

HTH
--