[Tutor] Tutor Digest, Vol 143, Issue 17

Oscar Benjamin oscar.j.benjamin at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 10:35:39 EST 2016

On 6 January 2016 at 21:07, yehudak . <katye2007 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Alan, Tahir & friends,
> My post was not a question, merely an observation.
> I hope there's no objection to my mail.

Hi Yehudak,

Please don't reply to the digest messages. The email you have sent is
really long as it contains all of the messages sent in one day on the
tutor list (below the small part that you wrote). If you do want to
reply to a message that you see in the digest please trim from the
digest email so that only the message you are responding to remains.

Better yet: don't use the digest email. I have all of the tutor emails
come to my gmail account and then I have a filter set up in gmail so
that they go to a special folder. This means that they don't clutter
up my inbox and there's no need to subscribe to the digest. You can
change your subscription settings here:

Oscar