[Tutor] Some error that you may find funny but I can't fix.

Steven D'Aprano steve at pearwood.info
Sat Jan 9 08:59:18 EST 2016

Hi Lawrence, and welcome!

On Sat, Jan 09, 2016 at 01:17:55PM +0000, Lawrence Lorenzo wrote:

> Hey, I am very new to the ways of python and am currently experiencing
> this error. This program is just a novice project set by my school to
> create an adventure game however I am having issues with being able to
> set skill points (500) to the users desired skills. Here is what I
> have done and the error it gives me in the email.

Unfortunately you seem to have forgotten to include the code or error.
Assuming your code is not too big (say, no more than one or two
hundred lines), please copy and paste both the code and the full error
into the body of your email.

Please make sure you turn off "Rich Text" or HTML mail, as that often
messes up the code and makes it really hard to understand.

Thanks,

--
Steven