[Tutor] PLEASE I NEED HELP URGENTLY

Mark Lawrence breamoreboy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jan 13 15:44:19 EST 2016

On 13/01/2016 18:13, Alan Gauld wrote:
> On 13/01/16 17:53, Mark Lawrence wrote:
>
>> This is beyond a joke.  The main mailing list is all ready being
>> moderated because of the constant messages asking for help on this
>> presumably homework question. Can these be stopped at source here please?
>
> I'm not sure we should. This is the kind of thing tutor is
> here for. The poster has provided his code and the error
> and is puzzled by a very common beginners issue - the
> use of dunder methods.
>
> It seems like a legitimate tutor post.
> I fully understand the main list not wanting to take them
> but this feels like the right place, as far as I can tell.

Quoting the main Python list

<quote>
On 13/01/2016 05:57, ifeanyioprah--- via Python-list wrote:

[... snip yet another homework dump with one more still held in
moderation ...]

At this point you're basically spamming this list. I won't allow any
more of your posts through unless they appear to be engaging with the
help shown to you (and others?) over the last few days.

TJG
</quote>

What do you want, blood?

what you can do for our language.