[Tutor] Password decoding (was Re: Fwd:)

Alan Gauld alan.gauld at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 18 11:23:33 EST 2016

On 18/01/16 13:06, Deepak Nn wrote:

> Please provide a python program to run a program (.exe) and get Hash
> *exactly* as :
>
>  160 106 182 190 228 64 68 207 248 109 67 88 41 .The username to be
> used is admin
> .The *password* is what to be found out .The hash provided is of the
> correct password .Mostly the password will be *13 char long *and has a
> small chance of being all alpha characters .*GOOGLE DOES NOT ALLOW TO SENT
> .EXE FILE .*
>
> Provide the where is change i have to make in the program to run the .exe
> file that i have in my computer .
>
> Since i can't sent the .exe file .i am sending the screen shorts of the
> program .*The text file of the program is included and few screenshots of
>  the the the result of the program is also included* .

The list server does not generally let attachments through.

Also, we will not do your homework for you, although we
will try to help you do it. Please show us what you have
tried so far and any error messages (in full).

Ask specific questions and you will get specific help.

--
Alan G
Author of the Learn to Program web site