[Tutor] [ANN] Gajja 0.1 (was: How do I test file operations (Such as opening, reading, writing, etc.)?)

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Fri Jan 29 02:19:44 EST 2016

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> I have today published a different approach, which I designed for one
> code base ad is to date its only user. I'm looking for more feedback.
>
>     <URL:https://pypi.python.org/pypi/gajja/>

I forgot to mention the appropriate channels for feedback:

Please contact me at <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> if you have feedback
on this, or report an issue at the project's homepage
<URL:https://notabug.org/bignose/python-gajja>.

You can also discuss this on the thread I've opened at the main Python
forum <URL:https://mail.python.org/mailman/listinfo/python-list>.

--
 \          “That's all very good in practice, but how does it work in |
  `\                                             *theory*?” —anonymous |