[Tutor] Need Your help

Joaquin Alzola Joaquin.Alzola at lebara.com
Tue Jul 19 09:36:39 EDT 2016

>I'm creating a mobile application [ http://e-aadhaarcard.in ] and I'm using python for a desktop server. However, I don't have access to a static IP on the desktop, but do have a website. Is it possible to connect from mobile http website -> desktop server >and back?

Try using a LAN so all your devices have a 192.168.X.X address. You can set it in your PC and Mobile manually or through DHCP.
You will be communicating through IP base between your desktop and mobile. That way you can test your application.

Also you can ask your IT department to assign a permanent IP if you want to test real live.
This email is confidential and may be subject to privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not copy or disclose its content but contact the sender immediately upon receipt.