[Tutor] Book recommendation

D Wyatt fiberfolly at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 19:14:59 EDT 2016

Hello.  I've been a member of this group for a very long time and have
played with Python for years, but have never gotten past being a beginner
for various reasons.  I just discovered a very good, free book, that is
answering many of the questions I have had in the past that I never got
answers I could understand from you all.  While I appreciate the time and
effort you put in helping us out, most of you do not remember what you
didn't used to know, and are often less than helpful because of this.  This
is not meant as a criticism, but just my observation.

Anyway, this book I found, Learning Python, is well-written and easy to
understand.  Here is a url to it.    https://www.packtpub.com/tech/python.

no affiliation, etc, I just wanted to share this great resource.  I am
finding this book so easy to read I am reading it instead of my usual
non-fiction.

--
Deb Wyatt in WA