[Tutor] Study Tips

William Ray Wing wrw at mac.com
Wed Jun 1 14:55:15 EDT 2016

> On May 30, 2016, at 1:45 AM, Steve Lett <steve.lett777 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi folks,
> Just started learning python. I've been having a really hard time in
> getting started, and still am! I have a slight learning difficulty,
> including a stroke in Jan.2010. You wouldnt know even if u were here
> looking at me! Praise God for the great salvation!
> I have a slight learning difficulty. Has anyone got any tips on how to
> study programming and what approach would be best for me?

Quick question - just to be sure everyone is on the same page.  Is Python your first programming language?  That is, are you comfortable with the process of decomposing a problem into a series of steps (an algorithm) that will yield an answer?  Do you already know how to program in some OTHER language.  If yes - the answers you have gotten are great.  If NOT, then we should be talking on a whole different level.

-Thanks,
-Bill