[Tutor] Fwd: Fwd: Fwd: Turtle

Hershel Millman hershel at themillmans.net
Wed Jun 22 20:52:37 EDT 2016

I found the turtle module on my computer.

>>> import turtle
>>> print(turtle.__file__)
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/lib/python2.6/lib-tk/turtle.py

I followed the chain of folders in my finder window, and was able to locate the file. I tried to rename the file and my computer told me I did not have the permissions to do so. When I searched my computer for another file named "turtle.py", I could not find one. What do I do?

Thank you,

Hershel

Begin forwarded message: